Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2009

WHAT I AM THINKING? It's my LIFE AFTER ALL!!!

I'm just a regular person not that famous nor not that controversial to be talked about. I'm just living a normal regular life just like you. Struggling on life and surviving all things that thing that I faces in everyday encounter. A lot of mistakes that I have made in my life.. regretting yes but I just need to continue life and try to learn from all of mistakes I have done.


Everyday I always read my horoscope online to know and somehow pattern my daily actions from it. I usually have this common thing in my daily horoscope or maybe just plainly a coincidence. I'm a kind of person who not easily be convinced by anybody but look at me...kinda believing in the horoscope but not necessarily or totally believing in it. I'm always indecisive with my actions and decisions of my life, now I depend on this stupid stuff. If I need to do this or to dothat I always see to it that I will actually do this after all there will be nothing loose from me. Today my horoscope read like this...

So then somehow I follow it and do some stuff in accordance to what it says. Then I just realize that this stuff makes me stick to what it say at then do it. What if I will make a decision in my life and try to believe from it. You know, I will follow it and do the same thing. I guess I can do it... after all I can with what the horoscope says right. It's just how should I focused on doing it. It's my life over and not just some crap and antics from the horoscope. I bet, I can! He!he!he!...Why not set standards to follow or should I say goals in your life and try to achieve it. In this way instead of some stupid things try to control over you, it is you who will govern it. Generally, its you and only you who will satisfy your self whether you chooses this way or that way. Setting goal will make you set standards and decide on you priorities in life. It's the same thing when other people tried to intervene in your life. Don't let other people choose anything for you. They can guide you but again it's up to to to decide. After all, all this things that will happened to you will you to be experienced, its you to be hurt, to feel joy and be satisfied. People are just your profound extension of your emotion to share with.

I guess what I realize here, is don't let other people control over your life nor any stuff telling you, for you will still be responsible with your own life. You decide if you want to be happy or not and people around you are instruments, guide to attain it. No man is an island and I believe it that's why you then share what you feel and whats in you whether your a success or failure. It doesn't matter at all. People can say whatever they want to say to you, but in the end of the day you're there alone and feel so bad about it. Time to stop that agony, It's time for you to learn things and fight back fairly. It's better to fight without stepping in others people feet. It's your life anyway and better not waste it. You take your own path to follow. YEAH! IT'S MY LIFE ... GOVERN YOUR OWN LIFE....

No comments:

Post a Comment