Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

LOST AND FOUND: You Try or Try HARDER, When Life is UNEASY That Even Breathing is Sometimes Hard To Do.

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it so complicated. Today I woke up again with great pain on my head. After all I've been late getting to my bed for I have attended some party last night. I was then trying to get a good sleep to get rid of this tired and heavy feeling I'm into. I guess today I will be staying in my bed, HUH? my entire day on my bed... Just then thinking this over and over again.



I wasn't been able to check the bus trip schedule going to LCC AIRPORT here in Kuala Lumpur instead I called up someone to check it up for me. Then I will be going to have a smooth tri by SATURDAY, I hope so. But again there are a lot of things bugging me and expect the unexpectable. I am back again to the real scenario, me stuck on my bed feeling heavy still. Something bugging on my head and then I feel a little awkward with my self asking why I always keep on doing this, you know partying and then complaining the next day with what I feel the next day. It's the same thing when i get so drunk that I vomit feels like killing myself saying I will not do it again, but the same thing happened again and again.

I wish that my life will be pleasant that I don't need to work for my self and do all the stuff in order to do and buy all the things I want. Why we do need to be that way if there are a lot of easier ways or means to enjoy life. Why I can't do things like other people do that they live there life in ease and comfort. Why can't I?

Sometimes you feel so tired that its so hard for you to move and lessen all this burden you have. That life seems so unfair. Why do I need to strive and do all this things everyday. I feel so down that nothing happens in my life. I guess, I am so eager to do other things but I just can't, or maybe I am just so less optimistic with life. Sometimes I just feel that even breathing seems so hard. I am lying in my bed with alone and writing what I feel... so what exactly what I feel. I my self don't know... my life maybe stagnant for a moment but actually I am a busy person at the same time... It just that I want something but I am not really sure what it is.... WELL, I GUESS LIFE IS UNFAIR AND INDEED SCREW UP MY LIFE BUT the real thing is: NO ONE NEED TO BE BLAMED BUT MY SELF. I am hoping that someday I would be able to figure it out.... I hope so...

No comments:

Post a Comment