Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

LOVE HURTS! LOVE SCARS! In the end of the DAY its up to you to MOVE ON.

Sometimes, love hurts. The abrasions of love have inspired many great writers. From Shakespeare to Jane Austen, writers have at some time or the other dwelt upon the anguish called love. One does not love a place the less for having suffered in it unless it has all been suffering, nothing but suffering.


This may sound really bad but what I am implying here is that we or most of us experience pain regarding and dealing with LOVE. The real reason why I want to tackle this thing is for the fact that today I realized something. I've been in loved with someone and promised my self that I will keep my eyes and heart to that someone even though I was been told that we should be better as friends only, nothing more nothing less.


Its been months that I keep or denying it to myself, pursued what I want. We are in good terms actually but it hurts me a lot that I was considered as friend only. I was delusional to think that we are indeed have a deeper sense of relationship, more than being friends.

Today, we exchanged sms and I was awaken from that dream. I realized something, I missed a lot of things while clinging on that hope, that someday we will be together as lovers. The good thing with it, I accept what is real and truth. I accept it with open heart and mind. Accepting facts sometimes is very painful, but in the end of the day you will never see your rainbows end or be happy with your life if you will not move on with it. Now, I think is the right time to enjoy my self and meet new individuals that will enter into my life. Its been a long time that I excluded my self to others because of that expectations of mine. Now, I considers my self to be more open to this kind of situation that indeed I deserve better than this. Not necessarily its the bad thing but I can be happier during that time I was in slaved by my emotions and false hope. Lets face this, I may sound so emotional but it is what I feel. I believe that everyone of us had been in this situation before.

The best thing to do is to let go and start over with life. Enjoy life every day, every hour, every minute ans seconds. Life is too short after all. Its time to move on. Happy that both parties are in Good terms until now. I love you still but I will let go for now or maybe forever. I have my life to deal with... See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment