Pages

Monday, May 4, 2009

Finding HAPPINESS is just easy, its just a MATTER OF CHOICE.

"HAPPINESS IS LIBERTY FROM EVERYTHING THAT MAKES US UNHAPPY."


You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life. I believe that all men have a sweetness in their life. That is what helps them go on. It is towards that they turn when they feel too worn out, but I guess what is happiness except the simple harmony between a man and the life he leads? When you have once seen the glow of happiness on the face of a beloved person, you know that a man can have no vocation but to awaken that light on the faces surrounding him; and you are torn by the thought of the unhappiness and night you cast, by the mere fact of living, in the hearts you encounter.

I am a little bit happy to recourse a new beginning with my family. As to every one's information that I went away from my family and seek for my life or should I say independence. I am back for now with a lot of reasons. Wrong decisions in the past is over and believed to me lessons I learned. There are as many nights as days, and the one is just as long as the other in the year's course. Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word 'happy' would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness.I guess we are here because of people around us... In that way we can be happy. Why not let people differ about their answers to the great mysteries of the Universe? Let each seek one's own way to the highest, to one's own sense of supreme loyalty in life, one's ideal of life. Let each philosophy, each world-view bring forth its truth and beauty to a larger perspective, that people may grow in vision, stature and dedication. Let us seek answers within ourselves... from deep within. We deserve to be happy and its up to us to feel it and experience it, it depends to our own choice. The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be and that God wishes to see people happy, amidst the simple beauty of nature. In my case, I forgot the people who love me, my family, and now I know what is lacking to my life. I apprecaite more, especially people who will always there no matter what and I feel better when I share my views, my dreams with them. I realized that LIFE isn't about finding your own soul alone but finding people who will treasure you and stood by you forever. Life is meaningless by living ALONE. The Grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.


(HERES A SONG FROM ALEXIA IN TITLED HAPPY)

No comments:

Post a Comment