Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2009

A Self Reflection: HOW I WANT MY LIFE TO BE

Difficult times have helped me to understand better than before, how infinitely rich and beautiful life is in every way, and that so many things that one goes worrying about are of no importance whatsoever. Whatever may future lead me, I know that I would be enable to surpass all difficulties and hindrances that comes along my way.


The time when I been able to somehow understand life and the world where I live in, I always ask my self what I wanted to be in the future and would my life be. As a kid I have just have a simple dream… to be a rich man where I can buy whatever I want and do whatever I wanted to do. Just like when I am young that somehow life is so simple, I don’t have any problem at all. My parents try to fill in things I need and want. I came from a simple family, we are raised with simple and good upbringing by my parents and simple dreams then form to my wide horizon of imagination. I wanted to be a famous architect or maybe a famous photographer. A child’s dream that encompasses everything and everyone’s imagination thinking things to be easy and achievable not realizing it to be more and definitely complicated.

Entering adult’s life gives me a hard time figuring life. Confusion, fear, anticipation, excitement and trill is what you will be encountered in entering the real world. The more you wish to go on top, the more you will feel torment, pain agony, hardship and anything you could ever imagine. For some life is a struggle and some life is a journey that never stops, but for me life sucks and I always thinks that why do we need to try things that we don’t need to do, these are the times when I was in dilemma wherein I don’t have the positivism in life. Everywhere I look, I always see unfairness, hollow, darkness that you tried to end everything. This are my dark times, my dreams are just plainly dreams, just like dreams they are not real and I believe that it will never come true.

Searching for my life and searching things and what would I wanted to be is hard until the time I learned to know better and understand my self. I am trying to figure out my life and my future. I guess I can govern my life with out hesitation. This is my life and it depends only on things I planned for it, goals I tried to reach and dreams that drive me to do things I need to do. What I need is to think positively, I know that I have qualities and positive thinking now to achieve all things I wanted. I want to live just like other people, free and living in reality and truth. Simple I am say but with dignity and respect to my self. To live with someone I love sharing ideas and thoughts. Loving and supporting each other and continually growing up together. I have a simple dream… to be loved and love in return…

Life is easy, but we tried it to be more difficult, I am a simple person but don’t mean I should also do simple things or reach simple dreams. I know that I can. As long as I breathe and living with my dreams I know I can… several times I said this to my self that I will be able to reach and find my end of the rainbow…

No comments:

Post a Comment