Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2009

I WILL SURVIVE: After the HEARTACHE.

Oh, I'm a survivor. My whole life has been so tremendously unpleasant, I am into a surviving scenario. I had no accomplishments except surviving. YES, IT IS THE ONLY ACCOMPLISHMENT I HAVE.

I have been writing a lot of topic about HEARTACHE before, but now its kind of different. It is now the story of my life. In reality I am WEAK, yes I admit that. Well its better to accept defeat right? Accepting that i am weak makes me feel better than pretending I'm not. Actually accepting failures and defeat makes me a better individual and the most important thing is that its a way for me to survive. Surviving certain situation or obstacle on life makes me more wiser and more stronger in dealing life. I was been able to learn from my own experience. Remember that there are no mistakes in life but lessons, the hard thing with it you experience it before learning from it. It is the reality of life.


Regarding with love matter I guess I am over it. I've been single for almost three years now and I realized I survived it. So, whats the problem? right? I guess I will just wait for the right time and the right person in my life. I just learned that the more I involved my self to someone and seek for a new relationship the more it complicates my life. The good thing with it, I never close my heart seeing other people and I did not close my heart. I was hurt and its just a part of life, no more complains but I should live my life. LOVE YOUR SELF FIRST. LOL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment