Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Now I'm back writing blogs: weird but I'm liking it!

It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge. It's been a while that I was able to write again, weird now i can't just sit here and do nothing. the last blog I was bale tom published was last year (2009). Now I am writing again.

This year there's a lot of things happened that I wasn't able to published here. I guess it's time for me to start again. Well, a lot of things changed at the same time to all especially on me. I was able to persuade some of my friends to contribute some articles here on my blog. Guys thank you for that. This time around we will be discussing a lot of things. We will be tackling a lot of topics, everyone is invited also to share thoughts and opinion. I will be grateful to publish your thoughts. let us express our selves on anything; love,sex, politics, music, fashion, entertainment and anything under the sun. I believe that the meaning of life is contained in every single expression of life. It is present in the infinity of forms and phenomena that exist in all of creation. We are not victims of aging, sickness and death. These are part of scenery, not the seer, who is immune to any form of change. This seer is the spirit, the expression of eternal being. let explore life....

Expect more from me and from my friend....remember this guys; beauty without expression is boring.

2 comments: